Last updated January 2019
- Your information will be held by Humboldt Travel Ltd, The Union Building, 51-59 Rose Lane Norwich NR1 1BY registered in England under no. 10024186.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your geographical location, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation;
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services. This may include; your name, telephone number(s), email address, postal address, age, gender, passport details, and medical details, credit/debit card details, bank account details;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- any other information that you choose to send to us;
Using your personal information
- We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud); and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling;
International data transfers
- Information which you provide may be transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area however our partners do comply with these laws under the GDPR regulations as of the 25th May 2018.
- You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information and we will store all the personal information you provide.
- Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- The information will be stored for the duration of your trip with us and 6 years after you have travelled with us after which point it will be destroyed. No hard copies of this data will be kept.
- No banking or card details are kept and they are destroyed immediately after use.
- Under the Data Protection Act you have the right of access to your personal data. The Act allows us to charge a fee of £10 for this service. For further details on how to request a copy of your information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
- The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
- In general, you can visit our Website without identifying who you are or revealing any information about yourself. However, cookies are used to store small amounts of information on your computer, which allows certain information from your web browser to be collected. Cookies are widely used on the internet and do not identify the individual using the computer, just the computer being used. Cookies and other similar technology make it easier for you to log on to and use our Website during future visits.
- To access our cookie notice, please see below.
- Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a web site. Cookies are then sent back to the originating web site on each subsequent visit, or to another web site that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a web site to recognise a user’s device.
The cookies used on www.bespokebrazil.com can be categorised in the following ways.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the web site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the web site. Without these cookies services you have asked for, such as shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided. These cookies don’t gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you’ve been on the internet.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a web site, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how a web site works.
By using www.bespokebrazil.com you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
These cookies allow the web site to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced features. For instance, a web site may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, font and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
These cookies collect several pieces of information about your browsing habits. They are usually placed by advertising networks rather than web site operators. They remember that you have visited a web site and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. These organisations do this in order to provide you with targeted adverts more relevant to you and your interests. Quite often targeting cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation. Without these cookies, online advertisements you encounter will be less relevant to you and your interests.
www.bespokebrazil.com would like to use targeting cookies to enable you to receive advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests.